This is a list of my public projects and experiments. You may follow me on GitHub for latest updates on my current work and future experiments.
prestige.dev Source Code Star 361
Frontend is a Mithril.js project, and backend is a Django project.
httpbun.com httpbun.org Source Code Star 33
This is an HTTP service with endpoints that are useful when testing any HTTP client, like a browser, a library, or any API developer tool. It’s heavily inspired by httpbin.
littletools.app Star 7
A suite of little power tools for developers and powers users. Very early stage project.
Just a calendar¶
justacalendar.app Star 52
An easily reachable endpoint to have a calendar to look at. No signup, no setup, no downloads, no flash and very little features. Perfect when you want to show a calendar and talk about dates when sharing your screen in a presentation or meeting.
- Mark dates with four different colors.
- Marked dates are saved in your browser’s local storage, so they survive restarts.
- Right click on a date to quickly copy the date in several useful formats.
- Dark mode, for the rest of you guys.
- Hotkeys for common actions. Hit ? for quick help.
- Remove all marks with a single click.
calc.sharats.me Star 4
A notepad style in-browser calculator, that displays results live on the right side.
- Folding support for sections of the worksheet (defined by lines ending with a
- Variables support in the calculations.
- Powered by math.js.
tz.sharats.me Star 0
A simple UI to help convert times in various time zones. Powered by moment.js, so is aware of all changes to timezones, DST updates etc. No signup, no setup, no downloads, no flash and very little features. Perfect when you want to discuss time zones with a global team and sharing your screen in a presentation or meeting.
- Click on a number in the time of any time zone and hit up/down arrows to step.
- Changing the time/date of one time zone updates all the other times.
- Time zone list is saved in your browser’s local storage so survives restarts.
Project Page Star 7k
A plugin manager for zsh, inspired by oh-my-zsh and vundle. This is one of the first of it’s kind and has inspired many alternative plugin managers for zsh as well as other popular shells.
This is currently being maintained by the community, the zsh-users organizations on Github.
More at GitHub repositories page.