This is a list of my public projects and experiments. You may follow me on GitHub for latest updates on my current work and future experiments.
Frontend is a Mithril.js project, and backend is a Django project.
This is an HTTP service with endpoints that are useful when testing any HTTP client, like a browser, a library, or any API developer tool. It’s heavily inspired by httpbin.
A suite of little power tools for developers and powers users. Very early stage project.
Just a calendar¶
An easily reachable endpoint to have a calendar to look at. No signup, no setup, no downloads, no flash and very little features. Perfect when you want to show a calendar and talk about dates when sharing your screen in a presentation or meeting.
- Mark dates with four different colors.
- Marked dates are saved in your browser’s local storage, so they survive restarts.
- Right click on a date to quickly copy the date in several useful formats.
- Dark mode, for the rest of you guys.
- Hotkeys for common actions. Hit ? for quick help.
- Remove all marks with a single click.
A plugin manager for zsh, inspired by oh-my-zsh and vundle. This is one of the first of it’s kind and has inspired many alternative plugin managers for zsh as well as other popular shells.
This is currently being maintained by the community, the zsh-users organizations on Github.
More at GitHub repositories page.