I am Shrikant. This is my blog/website where I write stuff about the work I do and things I've learnt. Feel free to browse and reach out if you want to say hello.
- Guide to Comprehensions in Python python programming tutorial
- Automating the Vim workplace – Chapter Ⅱ vim productivity
itertools.groupbycallable python tutorial python-itertools itertools-groupby
tarCommand Clipboard shell bash tar tutorial command-clipboard
- Working with Strings in Python python programming reference tutorial
- Automating the Vim workplace vim productivity
mapbuiltin function python programming reference
- The Jython Pillow Guide python jython java polyglot
- The Python Dictionary python programming data-structures reference
- Migrate from Pelican to Hugo hugo meta awk python
Just a calendar calendar.sharats.me
An easily reachable endpoint to have a calendar to look at. No signup, no setup, no downloads, no flash and very little features. Perfect when you want to show a calendar and talk about dates when sharing your screen in a presentation or meeting.
- Mark dates with four different colors.
- Marked dates are saved in your browser's local storage, so they survive restarts.
- Right click on a date to quickly copy the data in several useful formats.
- Dark mode, for the rest of you guys.
- Hotkeys for common actions. Hit ? for quick help.
- Remove all marks with a single click.
A simple UI to help convert times in various time zones. Powered by moment.js, so is aware of all changes to timezones, DST updates etc. No signup, no setup, no downloads, no flash and very little features. Perfect when you want to discuss time zones with a global team and sharing your screen in a presentation or meeting.
- Click on a number in the time of any time zone and hit up/down arrows to step.
- Changing the time/date of one time zone updates all the other times.
- Time zone list is saved in your browser's local storage so survives restarts.
Silly Calculator calc.sharats.me
A notepad style in-browser calculator, that displays results live on the right side.
- Folding support for sections of the worksheet (defined by lines ending with a
- Variables support in the calculations.
- Powered by math.js.
Command Line Generator cligen.sharats.me
A simple no-fuss UI to generate often used command lines with arguments.
- Includes short sections on help on how the generated command works and, if applicable, what to look out for when running the command.
- Currently supports the `tar` command.